Blog Archive

Has Cheryl Cole's Replacement On The UK X Factor Been Revealed?

Well one of those spots may have been filled if former Spice Girl, Mel B's latest admission is anything to go by.

On an interview with Heart FM, Mel admitted that she and her family would be moving back to the UK for “quite sometime” but then seemed to realise her slip up, hastily adding: “I don't think I was meant to say that though. Oh sorry, pregnant brain, maybe that was a secret."

According to Mr Paparazzi, she was then asked if she would be replacing Cheryl Cole on the X Factor, to which she replied: "Maybe so... anyway... I'm in so much trouble, why did I do this interview? I don't talk about anything unless it's ready to go."

Would you like to see Mel on the panel? Will she put you off watching the series this year?

www.entertainmentwise.com