Blog Archive

Justin Bieber Wants To Further His Acting Career

And it seems as though JB has got the acting bug as he's keen to pursue more roles and juggle both careers like his girlfriend, Selena Gomez.

Justin gave an interview on Australia's The Kyle & Jackie O Show and said: "I definitely want to do more acting, and further my career in that area, that's something I would love to do."

He also revealed that his biopic, Never Say Never wasn't scripted so when his grandmother told him to tidy his room, she meant it!: "It wasn't scripted... whenever I'm at my grandmother's she always tells me to clean up after myself, especially when I'm at home, but I'm not at home that often, I really don't have a room at this point, it's just kind of travelling all the time."

Do you think Justin's got what it takes to be a movie star?

www.entertainmentwise.com